Chicken Almondine Salad
- 3 Organic Smart Chicken Breast, boneless/skinless cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Spectrum Organic Olive Oil
- 2 1/4 cups Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Broth Powder - all natural
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh sweet basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 3/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 cup Organic Valley Whole Milk
- 6 cups organic spring mix
- 1 cup organic breaburn apples, cubed
- 1/3 cup Annie's All Natural Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup toasted almonds
The perfect organic solution to any summer gathering.
- Toast almonds in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool. In medium size bowl combine all dry ingredients, set aside. In small bowl combine eggs and milk, set aside. Toss the chicken strips into egg mixture, coat completely, then toss egg coated chicken into dry ingredients. Heat olive oil in skillet on medium high heat. Add coated chicken strips and fry until golden brown. Toss Organic Spring Mix and apples with the Annie's Dressing. Arrange 1 cup of greens on 6 plates, divide Chicken Almondine strips on top. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.