4 years ago
Cherry Frozen Yogurt Pops
These delicious homemade frozen yogurt pops are made with all-natural ingredients for a virtually guilt-free dessert!
Makes 8 pops
Preparation time: 30 minutes + overnight in the freezer
1 quart plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey, warmed
2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Granola
Pitted, halved cherries
Popsicle sticks and small plastic cups
- Mix together Greek yogurt with honey.
- Add a thin layer of granola to the bottom of small plastic cups.
- Pour in the yogurt mixture until the cup is ⅔ full.
- Add cherries to the cups.
- Place cups in freezer.
- After 20 minutes, insert popsicle sticks into cups.
- Return to freezer and freeze overnight (at least 8 hours) to harden.
- Remove from cups and serve immediately.