Cheesy Baked Tortellini
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar of your favorite L&B pasta sauce (we used L&B Traditional Marinara Sauce)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 F.
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
In a baking dish, mix the cooked tortellini with the mozzarella and ¾ jar of marinara sauce. Top with Parmesan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbling.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.