2 years ago
Cheesy Artichoke & White Bean Buffalo Dip
This hearty artichoke dip is perfect for parties! Serve with fresh veggies, chips or crackers for dipping. Pairs well with Lift Bridge Hop Dish IPA.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- 1 can white (cannellini or great Northern) beans
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, chopped
- 8 ounces Cabot Alpine Cheddar, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 small to medium carrots, grated
- ⅓ cup chopped scallions (white and light green parts only)
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl to combine.
- Spoon into an ungreased 10-inch casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe source: Cabot Cheese