8 years ago
Appetizer idea: Avocado toasts with cherry tomatoes
Avocado toast is what everyone’s talking about. After all, we all know how great avocados are. This simple starter combines mashed avocados with the bright taste of fresh cherry tomatoes. Here’s what you need:
- Bread, such as Lunds & Byerlys baguette
- Olive oil
- One avocado
- ½ of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cherry tomatoes
- Slice your bread and brush each slice with olive oil. Toast in the oven for 5 minutes at 400 F to make crostini.
- Smash one avocado with the juice from half a lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Top crostini with avocado and tomatoes.
- Serve and enjoy – delicious with Bent Paddle Venture Pils.