- 1 head (approx 2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Vegetarian Mock Chicken Broth Powder
- 3 tablespoons salted organic butter
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, optional
- Place the cauliflower florets into a steamer. Cook over boiling water until really tender, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Place cauliflower in a fine mesh sieve and press on cauliflower with a bowl, ladle or plate to squeeze out as much water as possible. Depending on the size of your sieve, do this in batches.
- Transfer cauliflower to the bowl of your food processor or blender.
- Add dried sage, garlic, Vegetarian Mock Chicken Broth Powder, butter, white pepper and nutmeg (optional); process until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Serve plain or with your favorite toppings. Suggested toppings: Lunds & Byerlys Zing! Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning and/or freshly chopped parsley and/or chives.
Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.