- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, 8 count
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 jar Tuscany Sun-dried Tomato Spread, 7 ounce
- 16 small basil leaves
- 8 ounces Trugole or Lagrein cheese, cut into 16 slices
- 8 thin slices soppresata or salami, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brush each biscuit top and bottom with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Place on rimmed baking sheet; bake 15 minutes.
- Remove biscuits from oven; increase oven to 400 F. Cut biscuits in half horizontally to make 16 rounds. Place each half, cut side up, on baking sheet.
- Brush cut sides with remaining oil. Divide tomato spread over each biscuit half, spreading to coat evenly. Top each with a basil leaf and slice of cheese. Sprinkle soppresata over each round.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted (5-6 minutes). Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.