- 2 packages pecan halves, 6 ounce
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- In medium bowl toss pecans with corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla. In small bowl, combine brown sugar and salt; mix well. Add sugar mixture to pecans, stirring to evenly coat nuts. Spread nuts on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake pecans in preheated 350 F oven for 5 minutes. Stir pecans; bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately spread pecans onto parchment paper, using two forks to separate each nut. Cool completely. Store in airtight container. Do not refrigerate.
May be made up to two weeks in advance.