Campfire Chocolate Fondue with Grilled Fruit
- 1 package double chocolate, chocolate chips, 11.5 ounce
- 15 large marshmallows, quartered
- 1 can evaporated milk, (2/3 cup), 5 ounce
- 1 inch cored pineapple, cut into 1/2slices
- 4 large kiwi, quartered
- 1 pint strawberries
Why not fondue camping too?
- In small campfire saucepan, combine first 3 ingredients. Place on edge of campfire coals. Stir frequently to keep from scorching until melted (about 15 minutes). Keep warm on edge of campfire, stirring occasionally. To Grill Fruit: Spray grill rack with no stick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange fruit on grill rack 4-5 inches over medium coals. Grill pineapple and kiwi about 4 minutes, strawberries about 2 minutes, or until warm and grill marks appear, turning once.
- To Serve: Dip fruit into chocolate.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.