Butchers Kitchen Dragon Breath Shrimp Stir Fry
This easy, flavorful stir fry comes together fast thanks to our Butchers Kitchen ready-to-cook Butchers Kitchen Dragon Breath Shrimp Skewers, along with our simple stir-fry veggies and ready-to-eat cooked brown rice. Just throw it all together and dinner is served!
Preparation time: 25 minutes
2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil, divided
3 (4-ounce) skewers L&B Butchers Kitchen Dragon Breath Shrimp Skewers (about 10 shrimp)
Few drops sesame oil
1 (10-ounce) package L&B Stir Fry Mix
4 ounces L&B Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
L&B Fully Cooked Brown Rice (available in our deli), for serving
Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large pan or wok over high heat.
- Remove shrimp from skewers; add shrimp to pan and sauté until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and a few drops of sesame oil over high heat.
- Add L&B Stir Fry Mix. Cook veggies, tossing constantly, 3-5 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan along with the vegetables; add L&B Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce and stir until everything is evenly coated and shrimp are heated through.
- Serve with brown rice and garnish with green onions.