Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded Lunds and Byerlys Signature or Classic Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup Lunds and Byerlys Blue Cheese Dressing, produce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- tortilla chips
- celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
In medium bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce and dressing; spread in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Bake until heated through (about 20 minutes). Stir dip; sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
- FoodE Tip: One whole rotisserie chicken yields about 3 ½ cups shredded meat. Add meat from entire chicken for a heartier dip.