Bronzed Salmon Picatta
- 2 (46 ounce) all-natural Atlantic salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Bella 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallots
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Lemon, Dill & Capers Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. While skillet is heating, season salmon with salt and pepper. Add oil to the skillet; swirl to coat. Add salmon, skin side up; bronze for 2 minutes. Turn and bronze other side for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; continue to cook until salmon just flakes with a fork (4-6 minutes). Remove to 2 plates; keep warm. You may remove and discard salmon skin if desired.
- In same skillet over medium-low heat, add shallots and cook for 1 minute. Add wine and scrape up any browned bits from pan. Stir in sauce and cook for 30 seconds. Spoon sauce over salmon; sprinkle with parsley.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.