- 2 cups Stallbush Organic Broccoli Frozen Flowerets
- 1 large organic egg
- ½ yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup Panko bread crumbs (can substitute gluten-free bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian herbs (basil, oregano, rosemary)
- ½ teaspoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat oven to 400 F.
Blanch broccoli in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, just to soften and brighten. Drain well and cool slightly.
In food processor pulse broccoli to mince, then transfer to a larger bowl. Pulse onion in processor to mince and add to bowl with broccoli.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Brush large sheet pan with olive oil. Gather 2-3 tablespoons of the tot mixture and shape into a tot. Place on sheet pan; bake until golden and crispy on one side, about 10-12 minutes, then flip tots and bake another 10-12 minutes. Serve with blue cheese dressing, organic ketchup or your.