Brined Baby Back Ribs
- 2 (149ounce) cans Guinness Beer
- 3 tablespoons golden fig smoky brining mixture
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 pounds baby back ribs
- 1 cup Lunds and Byerlys Twin Cities Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- Combine Guinness, brining mixture and brown sugar; stir to dissolve. Cut rib slabs in half; place in plastic bag; pour brine mixture over. Seal bag and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling; preheat to medium. Remove ribs from brine; discard brine. Pat ribs dry with paper towels. Place ribs (preferably in a rib rack) on the indirect heat side of grill. Cover grill and cook 1¼ to 1½ hours; brushing with ½ cup sauce during last 5 minutes of grilling. Remove rib rack from grill and allow ribs to stand 5-7 minutes before cutting into individual ribs. Serve with remaining sauce.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.