- 2 cups Water
- 4 green tea bags
- 7 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, 12 ounce
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, 12 ounce
- 1 quart brandy
- club soda, ginger ale or lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
Store in the freezer for instant hospitality for impromptu guests.
- In small saucepan, heat 2 cups water to boiling. Add tea bags; steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, squeezing out excess liquid; cool.
- In large saucepan, heat 7 cups water and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in orange juice and lemonade; cool. In large plastic container, combine cooled liquids and brandy. Freeze, covered, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Stir slush mixture slightly. Place ice cream scoop (about ⅓ cup) frozen mixture in a 6-8 ounce glass. Fill with carbonated beverage. Stir slightly to blend.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.