Bourbon Street Chicken Salad
- 1 pound cooked, natural or organic chicken breasts, sliced into bite size pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips (julienne)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, Delouis Fils
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed from stems
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
A Living Wise Selection.
- Combine cooked chicken pieces with peppers and green onion. Combine dressing ingredients and whisk until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and peppers to the mayonnaise mixture. Blend well. Can be used as an entree salad, as a sandwich ingredient, placed in radicchio cups or bell pepper halves.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.