Boneless Top Round Steak...Grilled
- 2 pounds top round steak, (about 1 1/4
- 1 large zipper closure food storage bag
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
A Do-Ahead Easy and Tasty
- Place steak in food storage bag. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; reserve 2 tablespoons for basting. Pour remaining marinade over meat; seal bag. Refrigerate overnight. turning bag occasionally.
- To Grill: Prepare grill. Spray grill with no stick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange steak on grill rack 4 to 5" over medium-hot coals. Grill, covered, to desired doneness (12 to18 minutes), turning once and brushing occasionally with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade. Carve steak into 1/4" slices. Arrange on serving platter.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.