BLT Pasta Skillet
- 8 ounces De Cecco® Fusilli Bucati
- 12 ounces bacon, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups seeded, diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped, packed spinach
- 8 ounces shredded Aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed Lunds or Byerly's Garlic Toasts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp; transfer to paper towels to drain. Discard all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings. Add ground beef, onion, garlic, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper; cook until beef is browned and onions are soft. Drain excess drippings; discard. Stir pasta, bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, tomatoes, spinach and cheese into skillet.
- Sprinkle crushed toasts over beef mixture in skillet. Bake until bubbly (20-25 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.