Bloody Mary Super Bowl-of-Snacks Mix
A supremely delicious mix of popcorn, pretzels and nuts tossed in Bloody Mary Seasoning and Worcestershire Sauce. Perfect for game day or your next party! Created by FoodE Expert Heidi Rathbun from our White Bear Lake store.
8 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons L&B Bloody Mary Seasoning
1 tablespoon L&B Worcestershire Sauce
1 (4.8-ounce) bag Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popcorn
1 (12-ounce) box Chex Rice Cereal
1 (16-ounce) bag Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels
1 (10.3-ounce) can Planters Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts
1 (9.3-ounce) bag M&M’S Almond
- Heat oven to 250 F.
- In the oven, melt butter in a large roasting pan.
- Once melted, mix in Bloody Mary Seasoning and Worcestershire Sauce until combined.
- Add popcorn, cereal, pretzels and nuts. Toss to evenly coat with seasoned butter.
- Allow to cool completely and mix in M&M’S. Serve or store in airtight container.
To prepare in microwave:
- In a large microwaveable bowl, heat butter on high for about 40 seconds, or until melted.
- Mix Bloody Mary Seasoning and Worcestershire Sauce into melted butter until combined.
- Mix in popcorn, cereal, pretzels and nuts. Toss to evenly coat with seasoned butter mixture.
- Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels; cool about 15 minutes. Mix in M&M’S. Serve or store in airtight container.