Bloody Mary Marinated Steaks
- 1 cup Mr. & Mrs. T. Rich & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 tablespoons Vodka
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, 6 ounce
- olive oil spray
- 2-3 teaspoons Lawry's Red Pepper Seasoned Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 2-3 teaspoons Rothschild's Horseradish Sauce
- In large plastic bag, combine the Bloody Mary mix, vodka and lime juice. Place steaks in bag; seal and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- In small bowl, combine the butter and horseradish sauce; set aside.
- Preheat grill until hot.
- Drain steaks and discard liquid. Pat steaks dry. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle generously with seasoned salt. Place steaks on hot grill and grill 4-5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Transfer steaks to serving plates.
- Top each steak with 1 tablespoon of horseradish mixture.
- Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.