Black Rose Blossom
- For Blackberry Rose Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- For cocktail:
- ¾ ounce Blackberry Rose Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Additional blackberries and thyme sprigs for garnish
Add the first 4 simple syrup ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Strain and allow to cool. Add rose water, stir gently to combine and pour into a sealable container. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Pour all cocktail ingredients into a cocktail shaker along with 1 cup of ice.
Shake for 15-20 seconds.
Pour into a glass over ice. Garnish with fresh blackberries and a thyme sprig.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.