A gourmet gift for the foodies on your list
Lunds & Byerlys signature savory toppings are as versatile as they are delectable – and they go from jar to appetizer table in minutes. This holiday season, they’re a must-have gift for anyone who loves food or cooking. Our savory topping gift set includes:
Roasted Garlic & Artichoke Savory Topping
Savory California artichokes are slowly simmered with kettle-roasted garlic, Italian olive oil and real Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into a bowl and surround with crisp crudités, baguette slices and favorite crackers.
- Fold into an omelet or toss with hot pasta.
- Use as a pizza topping and add sliced and sautéed chicken, onion and red bell pepper; add a sprinkling of shredded Asiago cheese before baking.
Caramelized Red Onion & Fig Savory Topping
The freshest sweet California red onions and figs are gently cooked in Italian balsamic vinegar with a touch of port.
- Serve with Brie or goat cheese and enjoy with crostini.
- Layer over a Brie round before wrapping in puff pastry and baking to a golden brown.
- Add a cube of Brie or a teaspoon of blue cheese to a thawed mini filo dough shell; bake in a preheated 350 F oven just until cheese is warm (5-6 minutes). Top each with a half teaspoon of topping and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Use as a condiment for any pork roast or spread under the skin of chicken breasts before baking.
San Marzano Tomato & Olive Savory Topping
San Marzano tomatoes are blended with fruity Italian olives, garlic and roasted red peppers to create this all time favorite.
- Arrange the topping, Stickney Hill Goat Cheese and assorted Starr Ridge Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers on a serving platter. Let guests top crackers with goat cheese and topping.
- Layer a slice of roast beef over crostini; add a dollop of topping.
- Toss with hot pasta or spoon over boneless, skinless chicken breasts before baking.
Find our savory topping set on the holiday gift set display at all our stores.