Behind the Label: Lunds & Byerlys Grilling Sauce
Grilling season is upon us, and our signature grilling sauces are an easy way to make your barbecue meal unforgettably delicious:
Asian Fusion Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce:
Sweet yet piquant, and perfect to add that unique Asian flavor to any entrée.
- Spice up your favorite grilled meat or fresh fish: Simply brush it on while grilling or serve as a condiment.
- Use to marinate chicken before grilling.
- Use to stir-fry garden-fresh vegetables.
Tex Mex Chipotle Chile Grilling Sauce:
Full-flavored with just the right amount of spice. Infused with the rich, charred flavor of smoked chipotle chilies.
- Serve with pork ribs, barbecued rib-eye steaks or alone as a condiment.
- Use as a marinade or simply brush on while grilling or roasting.
- Add a little fresh horseradish and lemon for an instant seafood cocktail sauce.
Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce:
A delicious smoky sweet, southern-style sauce with a just-pulled-from-the-open-pit flavor. Made with brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, molasses and balsamic vinegar, along with natural smoke flavor.
- Use this as a dipping sauce for fries and vegetables
- Add into baked beans
- Use as a basting sauce for grilled corn.
Twin Cities Original BBQ Sauce:
Consider this a superior alternative to ketchup or cocktail sauce. It’s infused with just enough smoky flavor to pair beautifully with your favorite cut of beef, pork, chicken or even shellfish.
- Use as a marinade or simply slather on while grilling or roasting.
North Woods Maple Rosemary Grilling Sauce:
A subtle blend of pure Vermont maple syrup infused with fresh California rosemary. Wonderful with roast pork, chicken or ham.
- Use as a glaze prior to roasting or simply brush on when finished grilling.
Zesty Wing Sauce:
Made with rich brown sugar melded with apple cider, balsamic vinegar, jalapenos and a touch of bourbon for a sweet and spicy flavor.
- Specially made for wings and drummies.
Lunds & Byerlys grilling sauces are made in Napa, California; they’re all-natural and have 0g trans fat. Pick up a bottle (or two) in the condiment aisle!