Beefy Wild Rice Meatballs
- 3/4 cup cooked wild rice
- 1.5 pounds Lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1(10 3/4 oz) can 98 percent fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- hot cooked rice, or mashed potatoes
Use as an appetizer or serve as a main dish.
- Combine wild rice, ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and milk; shape into 1" balls. Arrange in 10x15" jelly roll pan. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until lightly browned (about 15 minutes). Combine remaining ingredients except potatoes or rice in 2 quart casserole, stir in meatballs. Bake, covered, until bubbly in center (about 40 minutes). Serve over hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.