Beef and Broccoli
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 3 - 4 stalks broccoli, peeled and cut into 1
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 slice fresh ginger root, minced
A delectable sauce results as you stir-fry.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, cornstarch and sugar; marinate steak in mixture 30 minutes. Stir-fry broccoli cubes in 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet, 2-4 minutes. Add water and cook, covered, until crisp-tender. 1-2 minutes; remove from wok. In wok, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over high heat; stir in garlic and ginger. Add steak mixture; stir-fry, turning constantly, until lightly browned, 2-4 minutes. Return broccoli to wok; heat through.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.