Basil Panzanella Salad
- ¼ cup California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Alessi White Balsamic Reduction
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Full Circle Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup NatureSweet Red Cherubs Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup NatureSweet Yellow Sunbursts Tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonade cut
- 1 (6-ounce) package Forteto Pecorino Toscano Fresca, cut in ¼-inch cubes
- 3 cups L&B SuperSeed Artisan Bread, cut in ½-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 1 (5-ounce) container spring mix greens
Heat the oven to 350 F.
Combine the first seven ingredients and whisk to emulsify. Add tomatoes, basil and Pecorino Toscano Fresca. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
On a sheet pan, spread out the cubed bread. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss to coat. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Let the bread cool completely.
Just before serving, combine the tomato mixture, toasted bread and greens. Toss gently to coat with the dressing and serve immediately.