Barbecue Chicken and Potato Hash
- 2 1/2 cups baby red potatoes, 3/8-inch dice
- 2 1/2 cups small Yukon Gold potatoes, 3/8-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups Lunds or Byerly's BBQ Spice Rotisserie Chicken, colled and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
A great stand-alone entrée, or serve with poached eggs.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast in a 425 F oven for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove and keep warm.
- On medium heat in a large cast iron skillet, add butter and 1 tablespoon oil. Heat until butter is melted and bubbling. Add onions and corn. Cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; sauté for 5 minutes. Add barbecue sauce, chicken and roasted potatoes. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add chopped cilantro and adjust seasonings.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.