- 8 8inch wooden skewers
- 2 quartered artichoke hearts
- 8 Lunds/Byerly's shrimp (41-50 count), cooked, peeled, tail-on
- 8 Peppadew Sweet Peppers or grape tomatoes
- 8 assorted pitted olives
- 8 Italian baby onions
- 8 (1inch) cubes young Mahon cheese
- 8 (1inch) package Marcona Almonds
This simple tapas on skewers can be put together with ingredients from the olive bar.
- In order given, arrange one piece of each ingredient, except almonds, on a skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- To Serve: Fan skeweres on a platter. Place small bowl on platter; fill with almonds.
- Serving Tip: Serve Banderillas platter by itself or as part of a tapas bar with Spinach and Chorizo Empanadas and Serrano and Quince Crostini.
- Tips: Peppadews, Italian baby onions and Marcona Almonds are available in the deli department.
- Wine Recommendation: A red Spanish Marques de Caceres Rioja
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.