- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Chicken Broth
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3/8 teaspoons Salt
- 1 dash freshly ground pepper
Taste the essence of the exquisite Italian balsamic vinegar in this dressing.
- Combine olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, tarragon, basil and mustard in small bowl. Let stand at room temperature about one hour. Whisk in balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, up to 3 days. Remove garlic before serving. Shake well.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.