Baked Ocean Perch
- 1 fresh lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pound ocean perch fillets
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange lemon and onion slices in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with fish fillets and season lightly with salt; cover dish with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove foil; turn oven temperature to broil.
- In a small bowl, blend yogurt, mustard, and paprika; spread over fish.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for about 5 minutes or until browned.
Recipe Adjustments for Baked Ocean Perch:
Select diet; follow recipe using substitutions below.
Reduced Sodium: Omit salt. 186 mg sodium per serving.
Reduced Cholesterol: Use non-fat yogurt. 51 mg cholesterol per seving.
Reduced Calorie: Reduce portion size.
Diabetic Exchange (for original recipe): 2 1/2 medium-fat meat exchanges & 1/4 milk exchange & 2/3 starch exchange per serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.