Baked Muesli with Honey Rhubarb
Make the most of spring rhubarb season with this delicious, healthy, make-ahead breakfast.
Preparation time: 1 hour
2 cups Seven Sundays Blueberry Chia Buckwheat Muesli
1 can coconut milk
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 medium stock rhubarb, chopped
Zest and juice of ½ lemon
2 tablespoons honey
Yogurt and pure maple syrup for serving
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- Place the chopped rhubarb on a baking sheet and drizzle with lemon juice, lemon zest and honey.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until soft and caramelized; set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 F.
- Whisk together milk, egg and melted coconut oil. Add 2 cups of Seven Sundays Blueberry Chia Buckwheat Muesli and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet (a bread pan, medium casserole dish or 6 ramekins will work as well).
- Top with chopped rhubarb.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set and edges are lightly golden.
- Top with yogurt and pure maple syrup.