Baked Buffalo Chicken Pasta Skillet
Pick up a rotisserie chicken in our deli and make this supremely satisfying pasta dinner!
Preparation time: 45 minutes
10 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
2 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup hot sauce
1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
2 cups L&B pulled chicken (available in our deli)
¼ cup freshly chopped chives
1 cup shredded white cheddar
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add flour and whisk to combine. Cook 1 minute.
- Add milk and whisk until smooth. Simmer until thickened, 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add hot sauce and ranch seasoning; stir until combined.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken and chives; stir until pasta is completely coated.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 F for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted. (Broil for about 5 minutes to get the cheese golden and slightly crispy.)
- Garnish with chives and serve.