- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons L&B Pepper Jelly
- 1 - 8 ounce wheel of Brie
- 1 egg, beaten
- Crackers and apple slices, for serving
Thaw puff pastry until it’s easy to lay flat but still cold.
Spread pepper jelly on Brie.
Place the Brie in the center of the puff pastry and, one corner at a time, fold the pastry over the cheese so all four corners meet in the middle. Gently pinch corners together.
Brush top of the puff pastry with the beaten egg.
Bake for 35-40 minutes at 400 F.
Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with crackers and apple slices.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.