Baked Berry Oatmeal
- 2 cups organic rolled oats
- ½ cup pecan pieces, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Cardamom
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
- 2 cups Organic Valley 2% Milk
- 2 Lunds & Byerlys Organic Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Lunds & Byerlys Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 medium organic bananas, ripe, sliced
- ⅓ cup Lunds & Byerlys Dried Cranberries
- 1 pint blueberries
Heat oven to 350 F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
In a bowl, combine oats, pecans, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and sea salt. Set aside.
In another bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup and melted butter. Set aside.
Spread sliced bananas, cranberries and ⅔ of the blueberries across bottom of prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle oat mixture on top of fruit. Pour milk mixture over all. Sprinkle remaining blueberries across the top.
Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then cut into squares to serve.
Can be made ahead, kept refrigerated and then heated in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.