Asian Pork Sandwiches
- 1 loaf L&B Bake-at-Home Ciabatta, 12 ounce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup L&B Thai Peanut Stir-Fry & Dipping Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1/2 cup julienned radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1 cup packed arugula
Make your own pulled pork or purchase the pork in our deli, ready-to
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place bread on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown (8-12 minutes).
- Preheat broiler to high. Cut ½ inch off each end of ciabatta. Slice in half horizontally; scoop out bottom of bread to create a shell; reserve for another use. Place halves, cut side up, on baking sheet; brush with oil. Broil until golden brown (2-3 minutes).
- In small bowl, combine peanut sauce, garlic and lemon peel. Stir in pork, radishes, green onion and cucumber.
- Spread pork mixture on bottom half of ciabatta loaf; top with arugula. Place ciabatta top on sandwich. Slice crosswise into 6 slices. Spear a radish half on each sandwich pick; place two in each slice. Cut each slice lengthwise forming 12 mini sandwiches.
For quicker preparation, substitute 1 (17 ounce) package Hormel Pork Roast Au Jus for 2 cups pulled pork. Discard au jus from pork; cover with paper towel and microwave (HIGH) for 2 minutes. Cool and pull into shreds.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.