Asian Pear Cranberry Salad with Chantilly Dressing
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Asian pears, peeled and diced (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) package Dole Spring Mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
A refreshing flavor combination for a Thanksgiving salad.
- Combine cranberries and sugar, cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain cranberry mixture for 1/2 hour, stirring occasionally. In large bowl, combine cranberries, Asian pears and grapes, cover and refrigerate. In small bowl, blend whipping cream, mayonnaise and powdered sugar until smooth.
- To Serve: Divide greens evenly among 8 salad plates. Spoon 1/2 cup fruit mixture on center of greens. Spoon about 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. Sprinkle each with almonds.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.