Asian Chicken Cups
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups chopped or pulled L&B Rotisserie Chicken
- Red cabbage leaves, for serving
- Optional toppings: Fresh chopped ginger, chopped peanuts or cashews, chopped cilantro, sriracha sauce.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, coleslaw mix, carrots and green onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies soften slightly.
Stir hoisin and soy sauce into veggies and cook for a minute or two.
Stir in the chicken until heated through.
To serve, spoon the chicken into cabbage leaves and add desired toppings. Delicious with fresh mango or pineapple!