Asian-Inspired Chicken Cups
These flavorful chicken cups are made easy with L&B Pulled Chicken.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups chopped or pulled Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken
- Red cabbage leaves, for serving
Optional toppings: Fresh chopped ginger, chopped peanuts or cashews, chopped cilantro, sriracha sauce.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, coleslaw mix, carrots and green onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies soften slightly.
- Stir hoisin and soy sauce into veggies and cook for a minute or two.
- Stir in the chicken until heated through.
- To serve, spoon the chicken into cabbage leaves and add desired toppings. Delicious with fresh mango or pineapple!