Arugula, Pear & Prosciutto Salad with Fig Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Dalmatia Fig Spread, available in deli
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 packages baby arugula or mixed greens, 5 ounce
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 ripe pears, cored, thinly sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn into shreds
- 1/2 cup shaved Manchego cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped Marcona almonds
- In small bowl whisk together fig spread, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in grapeseed oil. Refrigerate, covered several hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature and whisk just before serving.
- In large mixing bowl toss together arugula and ½ cup fig vinaigrette; divide onto 6 serving plates.
- Arrange onion, pear slices and prosciutto over arugula. Sprinkle Manchego and almonds over each salad. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over each salad.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.