Apple and Fennel Salad with Cider Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 medium fennel bulb, fronds removed, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted
A refreshing salad course, perfect to cleanse one’s palate before dessert.
- In small bowl, whisk together apple cider, oil, corn syrup and salt.
- In medium bowl, combine apple slices, fennel and half of dressing.
- Arrange arugula in serving bowl or on serving platter. Top with apple and fennel mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.