2 months ago
Smoked Salmon Dip
This flavorful dip comes together in just 10 minutes – the perfect no-hassle appetizer for any dinner party. Pairs well with Summit EPA.
Makes 1 ½ pints
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ pound (4 ounces) smoked salmon, minced
- Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Add the smoked salmon and mix well.
- Chill and serve with crudités and/or crackers.
Recipe source: Barefoot Contessa