5 years ago
Appetizer idea: Grilled Corn Crostini
Summer isn’t summer without grilled corn on the cob! Here’s a tasty way to turn the wonderful flavor of grilled corn into a guest-worthy appetizer.
- Corn on the cob
- Olive oil
- Baguette, available in our bakery
- Sour cream
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Fresh lime juice
- Chipotle chili powder
- Shuck the corn and rub with olive oil.
- Grill the corn over medium high heat, turning occasionally until slightly charred.
- Slice corn off the cob.
- Slice the baguette into crostini and brush each slice on both sides with olive oil.
- Grill the crostini over medium high heat.
- Top the crostini with a smear of sour cream, corn, cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice and a pinch of chipotle chili powder.
Delicious paired with a Tecate beer.