Appetizer idea: Grilled Camembert with Grilled Bread
Kick off your
barbecue with grilled Camembert, served with crispy bread and jam. This
appetizer takes just minutes to make and is a wonderful start to any meal.
- Wheel of
Camembert, available in our deli
- Lunds &
Byerlys Rustic Artisan Bread, available in our bakery
- Heat grill to 200 F.
- Brush the rind of the Camembert with olive oil.
- Cook over indirect heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Keep grill heat at 200 F.
- Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil.
- Cook over direct heat for 3 minutes per side.
Serve on an
appetizer platter with a side of raspberry jam and an unoaked Chardonnay.