Appetizer idea: Cajun Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Shrimp with cocktail sauce is a great appetizer for any happy hour or dinner party. Our go-to recipe has a little Louisiana flair:
- 2 pounds Lunds & Byerlys Raw Easy Peel Shrimp, available in our meat and seafood department
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup of your favorite beer
- 1 cup water
- Combine the seasoning, butter, beer and water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the shrimp.
- Cook for 3–6 minutes, until the shrimp turn pink and opaque.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve with Lunds & Byerlys Cocktail Sauce and crusty bread from our bakery for dipping.
Pairs well with Summit Pilsner!