2 years ago
Appetizer idea: Avocado Bacon Dip
This creamy dip takes guacamole to the next level! Pairs well with Bell’s Oberon Ale.
Makes 1 ½ cups
Preparation time: 30 minutes, including time to cook bacon
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 6 slices applewood bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In medium bowl, combine avocado and sour cream.
- Using a fork, mash avocado to desired consistency.
- Stir in bacon, green onion, garlic and lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla chips for dipping.