- solid pack tuna, drained
- slices of Italian salami
- hard-cooked eggs, slices, quarters or stuffed
- radish roses
- rolled anchovies
- smoked oysters or clams
- tomato slices or cherry tomatoes
- finger length rolls of prosciutto or boiled ham
- pickled mushrooms
- pickled baby Brussels sprouts
- pickled garbanzo beans
- pickled cauliflower
- pickled artichoke hearts
- pickled peppers
- pickled black or green olives
- melon wedges or figs
There is no set way to combine the flavorful foods on an antipasto platter. Artistically arrange some of the following spoke fashion or in rows or sections (depending on shape of platter). Allow 5 to 7 items per person.
- Marinate fresh mushrooms, cauliflower flowerettes, baby Brussels sprouts, garbanzo beans, or olives in 1 cup wine vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1 cloved crushed garlic. Drain before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.