Antipasto Sandwich Loaf
- 1 loaf sandwich bread, unsliced
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 in package Mozzarella cheese slices, cuthalf, 6 ounce
- 1 in package cotto salami, cuthalf, 8 ounce
- 1 in package 96, cuthalf, 6 ounce
- 1 in package smoked chicken breast, cuthalf, 6 ounce
- 1 in package provolone cheese slices with smoke flavor added, cuthalf, 6 ounce
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
Serve with marinated Italian vegetables.
- Cut bread horizontally into 4 equal slices. Generously spread cut surface of bottom slice of bread with mustard. Layer with one third of Mozzarella cheese, cotto salami, honey ham, smoked chicken breast and provolone cheese; repeat each layer with bread, mustard, cheese, meat and cheese. Place top of loaf over last layer. Tightly wrap entire loaf with foil. Refrigerate several hours or ovenight. Combine softened margarine and garlic. Open foil, spread garlic mixture on outside of loaf. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven 30 minutes; bring foil loosely up over top of loaf, continue baking until heated through (about 20 minutes).
To serve immediately, place loaf on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven 15 minutes. Cover loaf with foil, continue baking 10 minutes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.