- 1 1/4 pounds zucchini, (about 5)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Wash zucchini and slice to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Heat oil in 10" skillet; peel garlic clove and quarter; fry until golden
- Add sliced zucchini to skillet and cook quickly until tender, stirring frequently about 5-8 minutes until crisp.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper. Serve hot.
- Special Diets: Diabetic Exchange (for original recipe) 1/2 vegetable exchange per serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.