Angel Food with Mixed Berries and Chocolate Topping
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 tablespoon India Tree Bright White Sanding Sugar, plus...
- 2 teaspoons India Tree Bright White Sanding Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lunds and Byerlys Orange Zest
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 (i17ounce) Lunds and Byerlys Angel Food Cake
- 1/4 cup Lunds and Byerlys Semisweet Dark Chocolate Dessert Topping
- 1 (65 ounce) can Land O Lakes™ Whipped Light Cream
- Wash strawberries; hull and cut berries into fourths. Place half of hulled strawberries in mixing bowl; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sparkling sugar and orange zest. Using potato masher, gently mash berries until juices are released. Carefully fold in remaining quartered strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Let stand at room temperature 30-40 minutes.
- Slice cake into 10 slices. Place slices on dessert plates; spoon berry mixture over cake slices. Place chocolate topping in glass measuring cup and microwave (HIGH) 10 seconds. Drizzle chocolate over cake and berries. Top each dessert with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.