Alaska Cod with Lime, Herb & Parmesan Crust
Lunds & Byerlys Chef-Crafted Parmesan Panko Bread Crumbs give this fish an irresistibly crunchy crust! Plus, this dish cooks up in 30 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 Alaska cod fillets (4 to 6 ounces each), fresh or thawed
- 2 limes
- 1 cup Lunds & Byerlys Chef-Crafted Parmesan Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, oregano or parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Grease a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil; add the cod fillets.
- Finely grate the zest of one lime and set zest aside. Squeeze the juice from this lime over the fish fillets.
- Mix together the lime zest, Parmesan Panko Bread Crumbs, herbs and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Divide and spread the bread crumb mixture over the surface of each fillet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cod is opaque throughout and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Thinly slice the ½ of the remaining lime; arrange slices on top of the fillets and serve.
Serve with a side of steamed green beans topped with 1 tablespoon olive oil and juice from the remaining ½ lime, plus salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from 10th and M Seafoods.